Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With attention not only given to performance, the CS One line is acoustically engineered to produce a more aggressive yet controlled exhaust note to enhance the pleasure of spirited sport riding, while keeping sound levels at a responsible level. Case in point, the CS One application for the 2009-10 (2007-10) Kawasaki’s are one of the only aftermarket exhausts available that utilizes a secondary chamber under the chassis to moderate sound levels while producing power gains.

http://www.vanceandhines.com/products/sport-cs1slipon/Kawasaki/versys/csone-blk/csone-black.html

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I've just been reading about the Vance&Hines.
Good looking piece of kit...
Price is right too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
$486 at motorcycle-superstore. It does look nice.

I have been thinking about buying a VH FuelPak, but I haven't found anyone yet that has used one on one of these kawi 650s.

·
Registered
295 Posts
looks good, in the line of the new Kawa Z series exhausts.

There is a dyno chart for the concours, but not for the er6n or versys (although fitted on a 2010), and no sound file

·
Registered
451 Posts
It looks nice, but Id like to see numbers and hear sounds....

·
Registered
303 Posts
I agree, creeper. I wanna HEAR it!

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a stock vs Vance & Hines CS One dyno run on 2010 ER6n. Max WHP went from 65.21 to 67.85.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Thanks for that link. I went into a rap-induced seizure, though. I can't even remember how the exhaust sounded. I'll come back and watch it again later..lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
Acceptable HP gain, would like to hear a better quality clip.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Everytime my next door neighbour fires up his CBR 600 I start thinking about a new exhaust. That sounds niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks for that link. I went into a rap-induced seizure, though. I can't even remember how the exhaust sounded. I'll come back and watch it again later..lol

:funnypost: Ya, those rap induced seizures can be brutal, usually with rap - quote, unquote "music" my mind goes into tune-out mode. I guess I'll have to replay and really listen for the exhaust.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I may have to have one of these after watching the clip. I liked the sound and HP increase. Bags and bars will have to come first though. Dang farkles are getting expensive.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Here is something I just noticed...what if you had speedys lowering kit? That right rear foot peg might not clear...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I may have to have one of these after watching the clip. I liked the sound and HP increase. Bags and bars will have to come first though. Dang farkles are getting expensive.
Quality of recording not withstanding...and in my most humble opinion,
All I can say is....DAM !!!!!!:clap:
I love the deep tone.:thumb:
Dam indeed, And I thought I was going for "Two Brothers"...had my mind all made up I did. Yes sirreiddidy... yoooou betcha And, I might add:...after months of research. Yup....many long looong months.............
BUT NOOOooooo!!!! someones got to have a better than average recording of what's already is a sweet lookin' pipe.....
Dam you 'Invader' for being so bloody accommodating:mad:

I'm sooo confused:(

mother...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Stage, have you heard an Arrow or Yoshi in the live?
I have not!:goodidea:
I've tried but.....
but most 'you-tube' recordings are crapola....LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here is something I just noticed...what if you had speedys lowering kit? That right rear foot peg might not clear...

I don't think Speedy's suspension kit will be a problem, unless you've lowered the pegs. I'm pretty sure that the Givi V35s will be in the way though.

.....Edit:
I had to run out and check...

The bags will probably clear, but they might get a little warm.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts