Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its being shipped right now, but I want to start the thread today because I won't want to get off the bike once it's on. I took a clip of the factory exhaust today so I can compare the before and after with the same camera in the same place.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't wait to hear the sound. Hope you can record at idle, low, mid range and high RPM. It's da best looking exhaust for the V.
I'm going to try riding around with the camera too, but I have to find a way to keep the wind noise down. Dennis Kirk got my return pipe today, sending the CS1 tomorrow.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was in a hurry, so no super detailed install pics here. Sound clip tomorrow if it's not windy (it distorts the sound/messes up camera). Only thing I dont like about it is the fact I had to spend a lot on it, and it's really close to the passenger peg.

Easy way to hold the foot peg mount out of the way.

Can mounts to the left side, really hard to get at. 12mm ratchet wrench would have been awesome here.

Muffler mount

THE AWESOMENESS

:yeahsmile: It's:censored: awesome.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Looks fantastic, can't wait for the sound clip! :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn right it is! Thanks for all this and my wallet will sure have a nightmare of the sound clip all night tonight.

The end position is not that bad if heat is your concern. I've seen $$$ slip-on that once installed will continuously fried the swing arm to charcoal, and people still pay for that!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts