Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the process of changing plugs and while checking the forum saw the vaccum line mod...

Question... going to install the audiovox CC.. any problem with adding another connection at the vaccum tee and connecting the CC vaccum canister?

Thanks....

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
I strongly recommend having just a 6" long 1/8 ID vacuum hose on right TB's vacuum fitting and on left TB's inner vacuum fiitting (with the rubber caps for TB synch access), leaving the IAP sensor hose on left TB's outer fitting which has a smaller inner diameter.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, but what is the purpose of doing this? Just trying to expand my knowledge. Thanks.

I strongly recommend having just a 6" long 1/8 ID vacuum hose on right TB's vacuum fitting and on left TB's inner vacuum fiitting (with the rubber caps for TB synch access), leaving the IAP sensor hose on left TB's outer fitting which has a smaller inner diameter.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I done this as part of the install of the Audiovox cruise control..like the picture above only with a tee going to my vacuum canister..cruise works great... Versys seems a lot smoother at low speeds and twisties when getting on and off the throttle.. has some reduced engine brake.. really like the way it rides..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts