Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I almost bought a 2012 v-strom 1000 but when I sat on it I thought it felt huge! I knew this one was coming and would definitely like to take one for a spin

·
Banned
895 Posts
BMW started the adventure rider theme, so therefore all ADV bikes will just be clones of what the 'biking world sees as "The Look!"

I hope that the Suzook takes a large share of the market, like KTM has!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suzuki had the beak before BMW. DR Big.
I always feel comfortable with jap bikes...much more reliable...between a GS et this v-strom I will take the latter with no single hesitation!!! I'm just trying the find its price online and I know my heart will be broken...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
price is between 12K and 13K Euro....not bad at all if we look at the extra features!!! the GS1200 starts from 22K Euro...
in UK is it 9.999 GBP.

well price + reliability of japs + style + features TCS, ABS, etc...I think it will be my next bike...I will rush for a test drive ASAP!!!!!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
It would be pretty hard to make a bike uglier than the GS. I give Suzuki credit for managing to produce a bike that's in the same design ballpark as the GS and looks pretty good. But man, can bike beaks PLEASE go away?

·
Registered
90 Posts
It would be pretty hard to make a bike uglier than the GS. I give Suzuki credit for managing to produce a bike that's in the same design ballpark as the GS and looks pretty good. But man, can bike beaks PLEASE go away?
x2 on the bike beaks!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
What a beauty! Their website does not have the price yet! Around $11K-12K???

If their prices were the same or close to each other, which would you choose Versys 1000 or Vstrom 1000?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Vstrom is a street bike in adventure clothing. Just like my Versys.

It needs wire spoked wheels and better suspension to really go off road. My '78 Honda 550 four Supersport made a better adventure bike.

you might change your mind after watching this video... ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts