Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in Rochester, NY which is centrally located in upstate New York; about an hour from Buffalo and an hour and a half from Syracuse. There are some awesome roads around this region. If anyone would be interested in riding, please let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Interested in Ride

Hey, I live in Syracuse and I'd love to meet up and ride. I ride quite a bit around the finger lake region and all point in between. I've had my versys about 6 weeks and already have 3500 miles on her... Awesome bike. Perfect for me anyway. (almost 50 and trying to slow down...;) Anyway my email is [email protected] if you want set something up.

<<Brian>>

·
Registered
530 Posts
I live in Niagara Falls but work in Rochester, New York. I'm in town on Wednesday nights but if you ever go towards the Falls let me know - I'm always up for rides on weekends.

When I go to Rochester on my bike I usually take 18 over to the Ontario Parkway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Small World

Well I just left Niagara Falls today actually. I do Air Force Reserve at the air base. I will be back 11-15 Aug, 18-22 Aug, and 25-29 Aug. I wish I would have read your post earlier. I went out for a ride with my buddy on Saturday. I live in Rochester, so I usually take the parkway west until it ends, then take rt 18 to Wilson, then south to the base. I am pretty good with the Niagara Falls area so let me know if the dates are good for you above. I might be able to get two more rider to tag along if you want to do a group ride. They are not Versys riders, but are responsible. The one guy I went riding with has a Harley, and my boss has a V-Star 1100 and a Goldwing.

Maybe we can get a Versys group together soon. DeweyBrian lives in Syracuse, I live in Rochester, and you in Niagara, so we are spread out pretty well.

·
Registered
530 Posts
PM me and I'll pass you my phone number. Those days work great - except I'm in Rochester on Tuesday night, Wednesday - then I return on Thursday afternoon and home by 5:00 pm. Mondays, Thursday night and Friday afternoon are all open. Except you are probably returning to Rochester on Friday.

Also, I live on the Canadian side but don't have a problem with crossing over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts