Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is doing well with the rehab. He is requesting extra work he can do during down time. He still has a long way to go. Allot of people have asked how they can help. He is facing astronomical medical bills and a fund has been set up for him. You can donate at any Wachovia Bank branch to the Samuel A. Worsham fund. Thank you everybody

·
Registered
429 Posts
I don't get it, he's working for the gubment, is injured on the job, and he's got to pay?

Sorry to take this off topic.......

Luke

·
Registered
624 Posts
Count me in

Unfortunately this is the reality of medical care and insurance coverage :mad: The man was doing his job to protect and serve the rest of us. I have no issues with helping him out and am going to do so.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I always donate to our law enforcement officers in need, despite all the damn speeding tickets Ive recieved. When it comes down to it, they are the only ones besides myself and my wife that would stand between a bad guy and my kids...MUCH respect!
Glad to hear Sam is doing better and I'll defenitely be donating to the Samuel A. Worsham fund ASAP.:thumb:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't get it, he's working for the gubment, is injured on the job, and he's got to pay?

Sorry to take this off topic.......

Luke
No problem. When was the last time you saw a government run agency do any efficiently?

·
Registered
624 Posts
How's he doing this week?
How are you doing this week?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is now allowed to commute to PT from home which is unbelievable. He is one tough mother!

I'm doing very well. I had my first week of PT and my therapist says I'm way ahead. I did allot at home the week before. I'm scheduled for 8 weeks but she says I wont need all 8. Sounds just fine to me!

Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
624 Posts
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts