Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone,
managed to pull off our 1st Nat UK Versys meet last month, all went well, good time had by everyone. managed about 35 V's

thought i'd post a few pics

·
Registered
340 Posts
I wish we had that here . . .

very cool Brother. I hope you enjoy your ride as much as I have enjoyed mine.

:cheers:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks
we had a good time, hard part was remembering everyone's forum name and real name,:) (some members can't even remember their own name after enough alcohol):rolleyes::rolleyes: age range was about 30 through to 70, so wer'e not all old fa*ts:clap: we found a place in the Peak District (Central England) with food, campsite, and bunkbeds, for 2 nights, weather was a bit wet 1st day but dried up by 11am on the day of the rideout.
logistics weren't too bad, ive done a couple of V rideouts with 15 V's but this was awesome, 4 of us got our heads together to organise, leader and tailend charlie who both knew the route and used 2nd man drop off system, worked fine.......good laugh when a polite car driver would let us out at a junction (only seeing the 1st couple of riders) after 30 bikes went through, the look on their faces was like...WTF..:confused::confused:

anyway, maybe a Europe meet next year, and of course a Transatlantic one would be great (if we could just shrink the Atlantic a tad):)

heres a few more pics, we did have a few members who have moved on to lesser bikes with us, (the Guzzi and Tigers) made sure they knew their place though:D:D......Orange ones easy fastest on the day:p
theres more pics on the forum.

yours truly in Germany last year

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Wow! Wish I was there... Looks like you had some beautiful British weather to go along with things. I miss changing oil in the rain...

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
:thumb::thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts