Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I like the DKW for its outrageous style. The Ariel is right up near the top of the ugly scale, along with the Vincent Black Knight and the Triumph 'Bathtub' models of bikes that pain the eyes.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I know this discussion is about production motorcycles, but if you want some entertainment run an image search on steampunk motorcycles. I like a lot of them but some are so far over the top they'd never find their way home. :surprise:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I know this discussion is about production motorcycles, but if you want some entertainment run an image search on steampunk motorcycles. I like a lot of them but some are so far over the top they'd never find their way home. :surprise:
There's no rules, except to have fun.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Some fine ugly models there, Joe, but you didn't say what birth year they were from, and which was your favourite.

I took a guess and figured this would be your pick. I noticed it's the Versus Collection. Very stylish:wink2::laugh2:

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
The lower fairing treatment has the look of a Roman chariot. Can't blame that one on a manufacturer though. :grin2:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Check this one:surprise:

And...busted>:)

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts