Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I like the DKW for its outrageous style. The Ariel is right up near the top of the ugly scale, along with the Vincent Black Knight and the Triumph 'Bathtub' models of bikes that pain the eyes.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I know this discussion is about production motorcycles, but if you want some entertainment run an image search on steampunk motorcycles. I like a lot of them but some are so far over the top they'd never find their way home. :surprise:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I know this discussion is about production motorcycles, but if you want some entertainment run an image search on steampunk motorcycles. I like a lot of them but some are so far over the top they'd never find their way home. :surprise:
There's no rules, except to have fun.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Some fine ugly models there, Joe, but you didn't say what birth year they were from, and which was your favourite.

I took a guess and figured this would be your pick. I noticed it's the Versus Collection. Very stylish:wink2::laugh2:

Attachments

·
Registered
323 Posts
winner winner chicken dinner! that is one ugly lump. hideous

·
Registered
188 Posts
The lower fairing treatment has the look of a Roman chariot. Can't blame that one on a manufacturer though. :grin2:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Check this one:surprise:

And...busted>:)

Attachments

Reactions: Smiley

·
Registered
2017 Versys 1000k
231 Posts

1962 Honda Honda CR110 50cc racer.

·
Registered
2017 Versys 1000k
231 Posts
Hi Ed!

Never did, but would love too. Once we can travel again, I think we should get some friends together and do just that!

kevin

·
Registered
449 Posts
1950 Rumi Turismo 125. I wonder why they went out of business.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts