Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally talked my son-in-law to get his 2015 V1K over to my house for some maint. Last time it was on my lift was almost two years ago. The bike has low mileage with 8289 miles on the clock. How ever two years ago it was in my garage for it 8000 mile service. Could not believe that he has only ridden the bike 289 miles in two years. Give me a break. Told him if he does not ride it more this year he ought to just sell it to me. Don't know what I would do with it as I already have a 2019 SE Versys. With all that said I still like the faring styling on the Gen two's a bit more than than the Gen Three's.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
20 Posts
I finally talked my son-in-law to get his 2015 V1K over to my house for some maint. Last time it was on my lift was almost two years ago. The bike has low mileage with 8289 miles on the clock. How ever two years ago it was in my garage for it 8000 mile service. Could not believe that he has only ridden the bike 289 miles in two years. Give me a break. Told him if he does not ride it more this year he ought to just sell it to me. Don't know what I would do with it as I already have a 2019 SE Versys. With all that said I still like the faring styling on the Gen two's a bit more than than the Gen Three's.

View attachment 187062
289 miles in 2 years? That’s Harley Bar miles 😆. Well maybe you should take it off his hands and get some miles on that bike… that’s just wrong

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way…. Great looking Shop you got there! I’m liking that lift… Can you tell me the Make/Model and how you like it?
Harbor Freight 1000 lbs capacity hydraulic foot pump. With the out rigger boxes I made and a few other slight mods, it works good and does what I want for home maintenance. Out rigger boxes to be able to ride up on the lift and have a place for one's feet.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2021 Versys 650 LT
27 Posts
Harbor Freight 1000 lbs capacity hydraulic foot pump. With the out rigger boxes I made and a few other slight mods, it works good and does what I want for home maintenance. Out rigger boxes to be able to ride up on the lift and have a place for one's feet.

View attachment 189544
I did the exact same thing on mine.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts