Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying the VERSYS, but I have one major draw back/question. I am 6' 6" and weigh 250 lbs, and my girl weighs 125. My question is to wether or not the VERSYS can handle the two of us on it. I'm worried about the 650 cc's. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am 6'3, 225 and wife is 140. No problems. Plenty of power for highway entrance, passing, and hills. Never have felt it underpowered for 2-up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do the majority of my riding with my wife. I'm 6'6" and about 220 and my wife is around 140. We have 26 K on our 2007 Versys and we just finsihed a 6400 K ride through the mountains of Alberta and BC with about 50 lbs of luggage. Our Versys has met every challenge thrown at it.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Ditto. I'm 6'5", 220 and my wife is about 150 (what's with all the tall guys around here?). She does not ride with me often, but when she does, the V feels very capable of handling merges, hills, etc.
When I ride with her, I never feel wanting for more power, for safety's sake.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Ditto. I'm 6'5", 220 and my wife is about 150 (what's with all the tall guys around here?). She does not ride with me often, but when she does, the V feels very capable of handling merges, hills, etc.
When I ride with her, I never feel wanting for more power, for safety's sake.

@Pretbek;
I would think that the V, since it stand so high up, is a favorite for taller people
I know itwas one of it's "charm" for me

@Stoneking
BTW I'm in the 300# and having a blast, so you don't have to worry about power or stability
At your height, you will have to worry about seat-peg relation ... And their are a lot of information on this forum to resolve that matter !!!

Chears

LOP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts