Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered flatfoots from speedy early april and here they are after 1000's of miles traveling to middle earth, hope i do not stuff it up lol

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well i did have a slight stuff up when putting flatfoot on versys as put spring on wrong side of stand, maybe because i live upside down on the planet but corrected that error and all good to go. Just regret that i did not order on for my good friend Z750 at the same time asa it would of cost nothing extra for the freight, $32.25 US to get them here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
That´s a good buy... It´s a nightmare to find a piece of wood or a flat rock when you´re in loose soil, sand o mud!

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That´s a good buy... It´s a nightmare to find a piece of wood or a flat rock when you´re in loose soil, sand o mud!
That $32.00 US was just freight but it they still a good price, $47.00 US for each flatfoot, $126 US all up to do two bikes. I will highly recommend speedy's stuff. Have found in general that getting stuff from states can be better and cheaper even when you take high cost of freight into it.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
useful stuff on those flat foot. I haven't gone off road to see them as something as a need, more like a want for now.
They just not handy off road but can be a big help on uneven surface on the road when parking or in gravel on side of a country road and in Malaysia there was plenty of uneven edges of the road i seen when riding.

·
Registered
665 Posts
That flat foot was one of the first farkles I did to my bike after I bought it. I've had too many bikes go down in the goo/sand/whatever.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Anybody have the link for purchasing a Speedy's flatfoot? My search engine is drawing blanks. I never installed one on my 08, but wished I had one many times. Once my bike was parked in my monthly parking lot, (unpaved), and while I was out of town it rained for a couple of days straight. When I returned, I found my bike leaning drunkenly against the lots brick wall, with a cracked mirror. If I had parked it the other direction, it would likely have fallen over. Anyway, I'd like to buy one for my 2011, but can't find one with a google search. :(

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts
Anybody have the link for purchasing a Speedy's flatfoot? My search engine is drawing blanks. I never installed one on my 08, but wished I had one many times. Once my bike was parked in my monthly parking lot, (unpaved), and while I was out of town it rained for a couple of days straight. When I returned, I found my bike leaning drunkenly against the lots brick wall, with a cracked mirror. If I had parked it the other direction, it would likely have fallen over. Anyway, I'd like to buy one for my 2011, but can't find one with a google search. :(
Here Ya Go http://www.shop.motowerk.com/Versys_c2.htm

·
Premium Member
16,152 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I dont ride off road but love the flatfoot. There are many places with some pretty soft pavement, and I had many times the stock kickstand would slowly sink into the pavement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts