Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My own fault, The Versys is down while I install the Admorelight kit to the V35 bags, be done in the morning as I am taking my time to get it right. You know the drill measure twice cut/drill once! The KLR is down while I install a KLX needle kit and rear SS brake line, again be done tomorrow.

So what happens? One of my new riding partners shows up and want to got for a sire, she bought one of the new H-D 750 and I had to tell I couldn't because in a fit of stupidity I took BOTH bikes down at the same time knowing I couldn't finish either until tomorrow. I spare you what she had to say but it was along the line of Smooth Move Dummy.

But in my defense I ended up working a bit more overtime than was planned this week or both bikes would be up.

Guess my best plan is to BUY another bike....just in case. Maybe that Royal Enfield!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
You can ride with out the side cases....

·
Registered
638 Posts
+1 Hawk. I only ride with the Givi's about 25% of the time, but I do strongly suggest having those Admore's on them, especially on the slab or for night riding. Be forewarned that the bags grow and get harder to straddle after 2 beers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts