Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a little ride in a couple of weeks, and my stock '12 didn't quite mock up well with the equipment I plan on strapping to it. I'm going to need a rack. After searching this site, I decided on the SW Motech Alu-rack. This past Wednesday, before leaving for work at 0700, I got online and slipped in the order to TwistedThrottle. I don't recall ever ordering anything from them. I have my personal list of companies that I always do business with, as I'm sure everyone does. I live on the Texas coast. Box arrived yesterday. Three days after placing the order. On my doorstep. Saturday delivery. A huge catalog and some swag in the box. You get the picture.
TwistedThrottle just got added to my list of preferred vendors.

·
Registered
409 Posts
No question, Twisted Throttle is a very professional outfit.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
I like em' too.

A heads up for folks ordering SW Motech from TT. When I ordered my rear rack, they took my order and emailed me an estimated ship date for arrival 3 months later.

They get their SW Motech in bulk orders shipped slow boat from Germany, so if they don't have stock, you could be waitin'

Glad you didn't have to wait for yours.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
If you're ever in New England, make it a point to visit the Twisted Throttle store in Rhode Island. Play with gear, try stuff on, get help, and occasionally find bargains.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I bought something from them at a bike rally a few years ago. Unfortunately they were sold out of said item in there show trailer, but would ship it to my house for the same price. Got home 2 days later and it was on the doorstep.

If there is a item I need, and they carry it they get my business.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Stopped at their store in RI one day on my way to Newport. Very hard to find, but what a nice place and very nice people. Wouldn't hesitate for a minute to order from them.

·
Super Moderator
19,458 Posts
Check the swing-arm sticker..., and the small piece of one on the fork-lower. Also - Twisted Throttle donated a bunch of their D2D tee-shirts to those who went to Dawson City this June - GREAT tee!!!

:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
There is a reason why its the only vendor sticker I would ever consider putting on my bike. Love them, and first place I go to look!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts