Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I paid $63.98 CDN for the STS, shipping included. The initial price was $81.99 plus shipping, but I got a discount of $24.60, can't remember how. The shipping was only $6.59- from Slovenia!- but it took a long time to arrive.

Although it was a PITA (not the bread) to install, I'm extremely happy with the results. I was leaving a signal on frequently, often when the sun created a reflection of the dash. Very dangerous doing that. A friend, who rides an FJR and really racks up the km, has had the STS for over 5 years and it's never failed. A really well-engineered and solid piece of kit. I highly recommend it.

Tip: substitute the included connectors that clip on wires with bullet connectors.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
An email arrived from Safer Turn System. It explained all the delays and shortage of product. Covid hit them hard, as many other companies were too. They almost went under but are back in business. Supply is still low, all products will ship end of August. I ordered the STS in spring and it was two months getting here, but they did come through.

To promote the return there is a big sale on now: 40% off all modules, lifetime warranty on all products, a 180 day return policy.
Use code 5CRNPQDY to claim offers.

I have no connection to the company, just a satisfied customer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts