Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a trunk rack for a Versys and have seen at twisted throttle the sw motech and Givi. Anyone use either of these and have an opinion as to which is the best for the V? Is there somewhere else to look, other brands, good deals or is TT it? Thanks, HB

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the Givi it works great . If you have the Kawasaki side case racks by Givi , you can't mount a top case without installing different side case racks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not useing sideracks at the moment, but thats good to know. I thought that the kawai plx givi did work with a topbox.

·
Registered
11 Posts
yes; it does . It is the kawasaki part # k16160-0024 (which i am wanting to sell )that will not work with a top case. per kawasaki specs. they recomend you not use top case and side cases together. Could be because of overloading issues & lawsuites

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The Kawasaki OE brackets (made by SWMotech) works really well and allows you to install panniers in the future if you want them.

Kawasaki Trunk Brackets (Part #K16160-0016)

Gustavo

·
Registered
926 Posts
The Kawasaki OE brackets (made by SWMotech) works really well and allows you to install panniers in the future if you want them.

Kawasaki Trunk Brackets (Part #K16160-0016)

Gustavo
How much does Kawi get for that compared to just getting a SWMOTECH from TT? I think its $140 ish on TT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts