Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, after weeks and weeks of mods i can see the end of the tunnel...have the only factory solar pearl yellow in my country, that's cool...but now i have to paint all silvery bits below the tank flat black, and do the carbon fiber hugger in the Yellow or leave it to match the 2 bros exhaust in carbon fiber? Then decide if i want to take off the swing arm to power coat it and the rear spring....and then theres the givi luggage E360's and the E52 do i stripe them yellow? so what do i do with my Red jackets??? well i got a motoport Yellow Kevlar air mesh for now....oh yeah looking at these shots i have to go flat back for the headlight surround which i mean to do when i put the dual bi-xenons in...

work never ends...

ah yes one more thing no name bike as is now or was thinking ...

Kawacati or Kacati or maybe Dusaki or Ducasaki

but if i do that i guess i have to paint the subframe to???

thoughts

rick
somewhere in Costa Rica still....:teetertooter:

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice work!

Is the pearl yellow paint the exact same Kawasaki Paint Code or a close representation?
its not paint, its the actual plastic parts i ordered from a UK dealer and shipped. cost about the same as the paint only from color rite. so it is exact. i still have the red parts (5) and will most likely sell to crash victims...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
...obviously having too much fun!
:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts