Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Come to think of it, I have had that happen. More than once, though unintentionally. People using their cell phones are the biggest offenders.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
someone like that better no pull that **** on me i would take his life with out thinking.
Yea Mr. Tough guy....

While I hope the truck driver had charges pressed against him as it was very clear it was intentional, I also hope charges are pressed against the bikers as well.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yea Mr. Tough guy....

While I hope the truck driver had charges pressed against him as it was very clear it was intentional, I also hope charges are pressed against the bikers as well.
I am far from a tough guy. I am just numb to killing now because of the marines. if someone tries to kill me they need to finish me other wise i will finish them. so if your in a slow a s s truck just let them pass and shut your pie hole.

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
The guy in the truck didn't need to do that. Because if the idiot on the bike continues to ride in that manner. He'll be a hood ornament soon. Bad behavior on both of them

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The riders were speeding – but IMO, not stupid fast for that road. The pass was illegal – but he had a perfectly adequate line of sight distance and there were no cross roads or driveways, i.e., he was endangering no one!

The truck driver intentionally tried to run him off the road and then proceeded to chase him in a manner that put everybody at risk – including anybody else on that road. And also note his other apparently intentional move into the oncoming lane (at 4:20) into the path of the other oncoming bike!

The riders might deserve traffic tickets... But the truck driver should’ve been charged with reckless endangerment and assault with a deadly weapon! That miserable POS should spend some time in jail `servicing’ Bubba! :mad:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I cant seem to even click on a vid link to watch it or maybe you can't watch it down under?
Maybe if you hold your computer upside down it will work.:thumb:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Like the man said - he grew up round here and it is his road..surprised that the degree of stupidity did not translate to a fight outside the truck. Perhaps even he understood that two bikers with helmets and protective gear would make a pretty bad day for him...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had a road rage incident where a guy was tail gaiting me because I was only going 45 in 40. he finally got pissed and passed me. he then cut in front of me and slammed on the brakes. I chased him for 20 miles. when he finally stopped at a light, I got off my bike and he shot through the light to get away from me.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Just watched that clip at home, my opinion is he rider was at risk of a ticket for passing on yellow line but had line of sight and I do that myself and accept if did get a ticket it would be a fair cop, the guy in the truck has issues and his actions were just the fruit of his problems not the root or source of his problems, opinion supplied by Dr Phil in NZ.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts