Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JoeBlowWell, InvadeHer and Seeya are the same pathetic person trolling this forum.If you wonder why you see so many one star rating on threads now you know why....

Heres the douche in the flesh...

Untitled by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
big woop just ignore his ugly ass and his two girlfriends and rate everything 5 stars and out weigh his 1

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geez Weljo,, it was so much fun when you and Invader would mess with the BritMic

Never had an issue with BritMic...But he sure did hate anyone from Canada...:surprise:

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww..what's wrong with Canadians?
That would need a thread of its own....:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just kidding..I get along fine with them..:x

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Um, how do you know this? What is your source?

Its been going on since last year...Go to their profiles and watch their activities and when I get a friend request from JoeBlowWell and his avatar is a photo of me its gives you a clue....:interesting:

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait, people GAFF about the star rating on threads? Honestly, it's just visual noise to me.

True but when you get them on new member introductions. How would that make you feel as a new guy. You introduce yourself to a forum and some asshat votes one star....:frown2:

·
Registered
692 Posts
True but when you get them on new member introductions. How would that make you feel as a new guy. You introduce yourself to a forum and some asshat votes one star....:frown2:
Weljo2001,

You can take one for the team and just hook up with the one star troll. It's pretty obvious he wants some of what you're selling. He's on your ass like a pig to shh. >:)

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Weljo2001,

You can take one for the team and just hook up with the one star troll. It's pretty obvious he wants some of what you're selling. He's on your ass like a pig to shh. >:)

Yea seems more like a Stalker than a troll....:wink2:

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts