Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
probably easier to just reply here. 3 questions.

1. what kind of jacket is that you have?
2. have you thought about getting a bike for her? You can carry more stuff!!!
3. Have you ever hear of natural bridge and lexington, va? great ride down skyline drive and BRP and back on backroads. we also like to just keep on going to lynchburg.

Let's ride sometime! I don't drink the IPA, but i do want to do more overnight adventures!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
probably easier to just reply here. 3 questions.

1. what kind of jacket is that you have?
2. have you thought about getting a bike for her? You can carry more stuff!!!
3. Have you ever hear of natural bridge and lexington, va? great ride down skyline drive and BRP and back on backroads. we also like to just keep on going to lynchburg.

Let's ride sometime! I don't drink the IPA, but i do want to do more overnight adventures!
1. Cycleport Mesh Kevlar
2. She doesn't want to ride her own bike.
3. Sounds like a nice ride. I will add it to the list for when we have another chance for a weekend ride.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just read the impressive trip report. I have a second home in Berkeley Springs, WV and ride backroads in northern WV. I'm going to go down into Caanan Valley and visit some of the places you described.

Thanks for the great report.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Brian!

Good to know that you are enjoying the Versys with your wife. My wife doesn't want to go riding with me. If ever you are planning for another trip just let us know if you would like some DC Metro Area Riders to tag along.:goodidea:

Gerald

1 - 8 of 8 Posts