Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new Algard Engine Guard from Vlast. Went smooth as silk, With my hours i work i sent the paypay payment around midmight and he had them Fed-Ex to me first thing in the morning.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Ditto my coments re: your transaction with Capn Kirk. Good to hear. :thumb:

Looks like your farkle description below your signature will soon need another line! A bit of punctuation would be really nice too. Reads like one gigantic modification now. Sorry, us old guys don't distinguish among words as easily as the young do. :eek:

Reminds me of a sign at a truck stop out in West Texas. It read "Diesel Fried Chicken" :confused: Never gathered enough courage to give it a try.

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ditto my coments re: your transaction with Capn Kirk. Good to hear. :thumb:

Looks like your farkle description below your signature will soon need another line! A bit of punctuation would be really nice too. Reads like one gigantic modification now. Sorry, us old guys don't distinguish among words as easily as the young do. :eek:

Reminds me of a sign at a truck stop out in West Texas. It read "Diesel Fried Chicken" :confused: Never gathered enough courage to give it a try.

Sorry about the jumbled mess with the farkle description. Only get so much room so had to leave out punctuation and had to abbrevate when possible and leave off quite a bit of goodies also.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts