Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My green has a silver lower, and the blue and red have a black lower. I think a black lower with my black frame and forks would look great. Now think about your silver frame with all silver accents. You know it would look cool. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the red Vs I have seen have black lowers.
I'll pay for shipping both ways if anyone is intersted.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm calling them the lowers, but belly pan is a good description as well. The ones on my V are silver. MeAndyD, where are you located?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm in Lewisville Tx. I think it will look good on my bike, I hope so anyway. I don't undrstand why they put the black one on a silver framed bike and a silver one on a black framed bike. Do they know something we don't? :huh: I'm sill intrested for sure though. :thumb:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MeAndyD, PM sent.
And I was wondering the same thing. Why would they put a silver one on a bike with mostly black components. Anyway, lets swap.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Why don't you just paint them black? Kyrlon Fusion paint works great on plastic. I did my frame side pieces last year and they are still looking great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
well the silver pan came in the mail yesterday and it looks freakin' awesome! Thanks MotoCox! Yours should be there in a couple of days. Here are the before and after pics. Not the greatest, i took them in the garage with an iphone because i'm lazy but you all get the point...

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Sweet. That does look good. I can't wait to get the black ones on my bike.
But I have been riding some without them and no one that has looked at my bike noticed they were missing.
Andy, whats the other bike in the pictures?

·
Registered
29 Posts
That would be my 08 KLR. She's probably not going to be mine much longer. I got the Versys and she does't get ridden much anymore. I have a guy coming to look at her Saturday. :( She will be missed but what I'll probably do is find an older one to replace her before to long. I know I'm gonna miss being able to take speed bumps, curbs and trees at speed as well as being able to go ANYWHERE it will fit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts