Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new to the forum . I have a 2008 Harley Sportster 1200r i'm thinking of trading for a 09 Versys . been riding for 35 years owned tons of bikes lately been riding harleys but have the itch for something else . Had a vstrom 1000 awhile back and really did'nt like it that much . Was a good bike but had so much buffeting at my helment tryed different shields madstad bracket still sucked . Does the versys have this problem ?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I don't have that problem with the Givi shield installed, but some people do. There are a number of shields available should prevent you from having a problem with buffeting.

·
Registered
302 Posts
what is your height mate?there are a lot of threads about this subject.if v strom was not good enough i doubt versys will do it better.unless you totaly re-morph the front part of the bike ...take one for a ride and report back,you never know

·
Registered
223 Posts
Keep the Sporty if you can. It's nice to switch bikes depending on the mood.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tigers

Well i actually live south of Ft Smith close to Greenwood not far from Charleston at all . Have several pics of me on different bikes by the Budweiser can .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts