Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
895 Posts
Franglais

Bonjour Jean.
Merci beaucoup pour le/la video.
Quest que se that thing sticking up in front of the camera mon amie?
Vous et une great rider keeping up with all those sports bikes!!!
Tres bonne!:thumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you ;-) (thanks to write in french a part ;-) but write in english, it's good for me to learn and after your nice forum, may be, is more easy to understand all of you, a part ;-)

I don't know what it is on the front ? because also it is not my the rider !
but this incredible Versys is really fantastic ! rider too ;-)

wishe you a good we. : Acclamations:

·
Super Moderator
19,138 Posts
FWIW - I believe this is a video of "hp134", an Englishman, who used to be on this forum, and originally put it up about 5 years ago.

One HELLUVA rider!!!

·
Banned
895 Posts
FWIW - I believe this is a video of "hp134", an Englishman, who used to be on this forum, and originally put it up about 5 years ago.

One HELLUVA rider!!!
I'm also an Englishman, & I think he may have inherited the riding skills I should've had!!!:):eek:;)

There's nothing better than seeing an "upright" 'bike keeping up with & beating the sports 'bikes.

·
Banned
895 Posts
Your English is better than my French Jean!!!

I watched your attached video, & what is the attachment to the gas/petrol tank for???Here's a video I did, & it would seem we both like the black Versys, although yours has the extra green theme going on there......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuFOlwIrTQ0

Also, I never got quite so far west as you are located, but I was lucky enough to have visited Mont saint Michel 7yrs ago before I left Europe for the USA.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok Mick, thanks for your nice vidéo ! we are together young "papy's" hihi !
If I understand well, you ask me, what is it on the top of my tank..? It's for a Givi support little bag. But (asap?) as soon as possible, I make a new video in english (its normal in US forum;-) with new change on my Versys ...
cu next Jean (go to bed 11.25 PM) : Merci:

·
Banned
895 Posts
Bonne soir mon amie, or it'll be most likely bonne matin when you read this.

Are you 6 or 7 hrs in front of USA Central time?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts