Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonderful spring riding! The V is officially the best motorcycle I have ever owned! Ok, knock on wood! LOL :thumb:

This summer I have two longer rides planned so needed a boot that was water proof, yet breathed, and here's the biggie at $100.00 bucks!

So far these TM SA II, have been awesome and really comfortable with no breakin period. Easy on off. Very happy with them. Made with Hipora to help breath.

$110.00 to my front door. :thumb: :thumb: :goodluck:

I'll get the $500.00 ones next time! :clap:

·
Registered
538 Posts
I was looking at those as well.

Just curious if you did any wet riding in them and how they were with the water proofing. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't hold up in torrential downpours, but hopefully will handle some light rain here and there?

Where'd you order them from?

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking at those as well.

Just curious if you did any wet riding in them and how they were with the water proofing. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't hold up in torrential downpours, but hopefully will handle some light rain here and there?

Where'd you order them from?
Avande, no wet riding yet. Just got them. I found reviews to be pretty good, as not just made up. I did read review several sites.

Purchased from <compacc.com>

You maybe right, they may fail in a torrential downpour. Although several guys said they kept their feet dry. :confused: :goodluck:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts