Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have or know anything about these jackets. My wife and the kids picked one up for me for fathers day because the local dealer had them on sale for a really good price. Looks nice but I thought I'd ask before I start wearing it...right now I can still return it if I want. It was $199 which is cheap for a full leather here in Canada. But sometimes there's a reason they blow stuff out.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have one and have found it to be a great jacket. My only beef is the zipper tab broke off fairly easily, so now I use a paperclip. Zipped up it's warm, vents open it's surprisingly cool. It's my favorite jacket actually. Do you have specific questions? (Good price, BTW.)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have one and have found it to be a great jacket. My only beef is the zipper tab broke off fairly easily, so now I use a paperclip. Zipped up it's warm, vents open it's surprisingly cool. It's my favorite jacket actually. Do you have specific questions? (Good price, BTW.)
Very Red Green! I've replaced broken zipper tabs with a small key ring. Looks less obvious.

As for the gift jacket. I have a Tourmaster rain suit that I like. My leather jacket is AStars, but I love the leather, I wear it always and feel the safest and most comfortable with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts