Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came off of an electra glide for a more flickable ride , a 2016 650 lt. Need help with tour pack recommendations (brand), larger windshield (brand) and can the 650 support a gerbings heated jacket liner and gloves? Much thanks

·
Premium Member
16,222 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I've been riding my '08 V for several years with heated jacket, pants, gloves, socks, grips, plus GPS and a phone charger. No problems.

There is not much wind protection on a V, so heated gear makes for a comfy ride when its cold outside.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2015 LT and added the OEM 47L top case. Works good, and looks good but not cheap (about $800 with all the farkles). I put on the Givi D4114ST touring shield. It also works good and looks good. Very reasonably priced ($117 shipped).

I don't use heated gear so I have no answer to that question

·
Super Moderator
19,629 Posts
Just came off of an electra glide for a more flickable ride , a 2016 650 lt. Need help with tour pack recommendations (brand), larger windshield (brand) and can the 650 support a gerbings heated jacket liner and gloves? Much thanks
:welcome: aboard! Not sure what you mean by a "tour pack", but I have a dark smoke Puig on my '15, and I do NOT recommend the DARK smoke color...!

It WILL support heated gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts