Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have experience or recommendations on gloves with touchscreen/phone capability (thumb and forefinger)?

I have several non-touchscreen pairs, so my first stop was Glove Tacts, stick on pads for your fingertips, but they only worked about 50% of the time when new and now (2 months later) less than 10%. Tried cleaning, minimal improvement. They've peeled off the tips and I had to crazy glue them back on. $9 for 2, I won't be buying more.

Considering Alpinestars SMX-1 air, Klim Mojave.... both summer/vented/mesh.

Any experience on these or other SPECIFIC gloves?

Thanks....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I have some (non-motorcycle) gloves, just cold weather gear with touch screen tips. Thumb and forefinger. They are nice, good quality gloves from Columbia, but Id' say that they are only good for about 50%, maybe less.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AnyGlove experience?

Thanks for this, I have seen those product reviews as well as the thread you can sew in. I may try the anyglove product, however my summer vented gloves are almost worn out so replacement is in order and I figured might as well try to get something built in.

Anybody actually used anyglove or the other brands of liquid you apply to the fingertip? Thoughts?

There's a whack of new gloves for a variety of uses with this technology in them, suspect it will be commonplace in MC gloves in another year - more must-have hand farkles!

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I tried using a pair of Taichi leather gloves with "touch screen" capabilities. Only problem was, that my glove fingers were just too big for the screen app. So I just ended up taking them off and using my phone. Luckily I live in the Philippines, so I don't have any problem with being cold.

Ride Safe....

·
Registered
210 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts