Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TOP OF THE WORLD! Check the weather before you go! I think it is closed now as its raining and snowing again! The Park did open. Cann't wait for the warm weather! :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Any idea about Top Of The World's history for early July? I've got it on my route for Monday July 9th? I'm thinking Wyoming's Top of the World pass... on Wyoming Highway 212.

·
Super Moderator
19,413 Posts
I believe that is Top of the World between Dawson City, YT, and Tok, Alaska. Been thru it a few times, but not quite with that much snow....

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
TOP OF THE WORLD! Beartooth Pass Between Red Lodge MT and Cooke City MT. You pass into WY and back. Summer skiing yes. Not open to public training lift for S&R. Near Silver Gate and Colters Pass "Colters Run" a must read! You will be fine for July, but watch the weather I've been in some wild stuff up there! Beartooth All American Road! Genehil you will love 212. :eek: :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,413 Posts
I believe that is Top of the World between Dawson City, YT, and Tok, Alaska. Been thru it a few times, but not quite with that much snow....
TOP OF THE WORLD! Beartooth Pass Between Red Lodge MT and Cooke City MT. You pass into WY and back. Summer skiing yes. Not open to public training lift for S&R. Near Silver Gate and Colters Pass "Colters Run" a must read! You will be fine for July, but watch the weather I've been in some wild stuff up there! Beartooth All American Road! Genehil you will love 212. :eek: :thumb:
Sorry - my bad....

(Still, try the one in Alaska if you can.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts