Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, the current setup on my 2010 versys is a givi v46 topcase with sw motech alu rack. I'm planning to purchase a set of givi v35 side cases and the racks , compatible with my top setup. Pictures , links preferred please and only the ones that don't require any modifications. Thank you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been searching for a while just can't seem to find the right answer. Forgot to mention that I don't want to shorten my turn signals either when mounting a side rack.

·
Registered
944 Posts
As seen on the Twisted Throttle site, the Alu Rack is not compatible with the racks for side cases. It's an either/or proposition.
Many on this forum have used both, and I haven't heard any bad reports.
I saw one thread where a guy used the ER6-N turn signals to avoid relocating.
How are the links working for ya? ;0

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, mentioning the twisted site qualifies as 0.5 link.
What do you mean by having used both? Both sw motech side rack and top rack together?
Thanks .

·
Registered
106 Posts
Both sw motech side rack and top rack together?
Thanks .
Yes, you can use both the SW Motech side and top racks together. In fact, I installed them this morning. Twisted Throttle tells you that you can't because Kawasaki doesn't want people putting a lot of weight too far back on the bike. It's your bike, the parts fit, do whatever you choose.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot. Another question though , is this sw motech side rack mounted to the rear fender as well? Because I've got an evotech tail tidy which and my fender is gone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts