Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a 1/2 day at work, started at the only dealer that had a Green 09 in stock and a used one, let me take it out and I gotta say the Bike felt comfy from the get go, awesome! I tell the guy to give me an OTD price, he comes back with 7300.00!!!! I tried to negotiate but he wasen't budging! Went to my list of dealers, brought the garmin, finally 2 dealers later made a great deal on a blue 09, pick it up Friday night, cant wait!:yeahsmile:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, what did you get it for, if I my be so bold
6341.00 OTD (taxes, tags, etc) This is the best price i could get within a 70 mile radius of philadelphia......cant wait to take her out, let the mods begin!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Excellent! :thumb:

Did you know that every time a Versys get a new owner an angel gets its wings? :grinangel:

Rub

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent! :thumb:

Did you know that every time a Versys get a new owner an angel gets its wings? :grinangel:

Rub
Sweet! Glad that my decision to get on a Versys will have a positive ripple affect across the universe! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
howyadoin::welcome:

Another Blue on the road.

Here is my sweet blue.

:cheers:
that is Sweet, can I ask you what your list of mods are, I really like the crash bars, as well as all the other goodies :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, Howyadoin! :clap: I think you got a great deal.

Fastoman, where did you get the blue cases?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts