Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a drama title, I didn't know it needed an "ANNOUNCEMENT"? I digress.
I am going to San Antonio this weekend, be there all day Saturday. Rick or any of you other S.A. riders want to meet for coffee and B.S.? Let me know, I'll post my cell here, but only for today. Randy 417-838-1311 TEXT PLEASE

If anybody happened to have an extra motorcycle...I'm just sayin...I am V-challenged as some of you know, because sadly, we parted ways 2 long months ago.

Cheers,
Randy

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Ok San Antonio Versys riders! Randy & I are planning on meeting for lunch on Saturday, and we're looking for company!! Anybody wanna join us? We're open to suggestions as to where, and at the moment, the time is flexible.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Rick, maybe......

I'm still working on putting together my motorcycle trailer. Really the only thing left is to make a ramp and add a wheel chock. But I don't know if I'll have time for that before saturday.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Well, you & Monica can always come for lunch without the bike. I won't be riding, just coming along for lunch & good company. It's not THAT far... heh heh...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Your not riding??:forgetit: hehehe

I'm way too lazy to put in 6 or 7 hours driving for lunch. I'd rather stay the night. Besides, I'm still working on my trailer. Well trying to work on it....just don't have the time.

We'll be coming out soon with the bike in tow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts