Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a cold and wet morning but I pulled the wheels and hauled them and the Bridgestones over to Mike’s Bikes for him to mount and balance, at $20.00 a wheel he can’t be beat! He was packed today with at least 5 guys in line! But he got me taken care of with the new stems in without a problem.

After a stop to buy coffee beans I got home and cleaned the mess of the rear sprocket carrier up (chain wax will make a mess after a while!) and got the wheels back on and everything aligned and torque back up. It’s still raining and cold so I can wait until tomorrow to ride. Of course I can look down on those pesky BMW and Ducati rides with their plain old rubber stems now that I have the fancy ones from Curvy Girl! I checked and it’s so nice to be able to check air pressure and add air without busting my knuckles! AND they look swank as hell!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Of course I can look down on those pesky BMW and Ducati rides with their plain old rubber stems now that I have the fancy ones from Curvy Girl! I checked and it’s so nice to be able to check air pressure and add air without busting my knuckles! AND they look swank as hell!
Nice. I bookmarked it. :thanx:

https://www.kurveygirl.com/shop/index.php

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get a photo tomorrow of the stems in my rims so you get a better idea of how they look. The stock picture makes them look much larger than they are.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
:thumb::thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
It was a cold and wet morning but I pulled the wheels and hauled them and the Bridgestones over to Mike’s Bikes for him to mount and balance, at $20.00 a wheel he can’t be beat! He was packed today with at least 5 guys in line! But he got me taken care of with the new stems in without a problem.

After a stop to buy coffee beans I got home and cleaned the mess of the rear sprocket carrier up (chain wax will make a mess after a while!) and got the wheels back on and everything aligned and torque back up. It’s still raining and cold so I can wait until tomorrow to ride. Of course I can look down on those pesky BMW and Ducati rides with their plain old rubber stems now that I have the fancy ones from Curvy Girl! I checked and it’s so nice to be able to check air pressure and add air without busting my knuckles! AND they look swank as hell!

I installed these. Highly recommend. You can get them cheap on EBay. Don't forget to point to the right as the bike leans left on the kickstand.

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
Here are mine...
Shows you the actual size on the wheels

On the Rear Wheel :

Special Black ones... Previous owner put Pirelli Angel ST's on and these were probably promotional freebies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts