Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was messing around with the shock and fork and decided it was time to adjust them a bit as I'd loss weight and the bike has more miles on it and is run in. I like a tight handling bike SO I click in another step of preload in the rear and 1 1/2 turns in the front. Not a whole lot of change BUT it does seem the handle a bit better in the turns. Before I had a bit of "Wallowing" and the the bike seemed to "Hunt" in sweepers. Now it tracking nicely BUT not harsh I still want to try the rebound and maybe a bit more preload up front. I am keeping track of the changes and will let you know how it works out.

I have softened up the preload for a road trip to make it a "Lazy Boy" ride and while it was comfy the bike handled like poo. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
That's always the trade off with suspension settings, I understand what you mean by the wallow so both my bikes are set up somewhere between full track set up and being a easy HD rider on a long straight, since I like to hit corners hard cant afford the wallow effect.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts