Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Farklitus…deadly to your wallet and sanity! :eek:

I haven’t had my Versys a week yet BUT somehow I’ve managed to buy a set of Givi v35 boxes, the SW bracket and locks. BUT I did that when I bought the bike, if I can’t carry stuff on a bike it’s nothing but a toy.

Next thing I know I’m ordering from Moto Werks a set of pegs drop mounts and the brake nut thingy. Only I screwed up and only got the brake nut thingy so now I have to go back on line and order the peg drop kit.

I already picked up a little Triple Tree bag to carry my visor cleaning stuff in.

I found on the ride home that the mirrors are totally useless, all I can see are my shoulders. SO I drove over and bought a set of Aprilla mirrors from the big city store.

And of course I needed a set of Stand Spools so I can use the nifty pit stands I have left from the Buell so might as well buy a set of them too.

And I have all of 72 miles on the bike!

Is there a 12 step program for this?

BTW Sargent Saddle is set to release a saddle for the Versys Monday. :p

SEE, SEE I told you I needed help! :devil:

Time

·
Registered
269 Posts
TIME - you are beyond help mate, like many of us on this forum. Just enjoy the passion for farkling. Only today, I fitted my Scorpion can - I'm over the moon with it, both with looks and sound.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
The only help i could be. Is to provide you with links of more stuff to buy.:D:yeahsmile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts