I just recently bought a Thrush Turbo muffler and fabricated it to fit on my 2011 Versys. Wasn't very hard just needed the right parts, the old braket from the original exhaust and the right tools ( welder, band saw ) to do the job. Funny I see slip on pipes for 250 - 600 $ so ridiculous. I spent a total of 65$ and got I think a great exhaust. Took about 3 hours total work time once I figured out how I had and wanted to do it. I really like the sound and its so much liter than the stock set-up. Sound like a aggressive thump-er now instead of a scooter. you can see the finished product on my profile.