Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my bike. I have issues with my front turn signals and was looking for some help. Can't make that post until I meet the "requirements" . Been an avid follower and now have joined the forum. My turn signal "stalks"/rubber boots have fallen apart. I have zip-tied them and now the zip ties have ripped through the rubber due to vibration I suppose. Any who, I know this isnt the appropriate place to post my issue, but any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
First of all........Welcome :thumb:
As for your signals; You can order OEM replacements from places like Cheap Cycle Parts.com OR go to your local dealer and get RAPED when you order them. OR, go for an aftermarket LED swap. The choice is yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome, and helpful info. Cheap Cycle Parts has them for 55$ a piece! No thanks! and the ebay link must be a joke ha.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
In my experience www.partshark.com has the best prices though their shipping isn't the fastest. Don't know if their price for turn signals is great however.

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts
When I replaced BOTH front turn-sigs on my Bandit (after its 'baptism of fire' trip to Alaska in '04, where it "fell-over" a couple of times...:rolleyes:), I bought after-market ones and 'ditched' the rubber stalks. Replaced them w/ 'beautifully-handcrafted' :)stickpoke:) aluminum bits I made in my garage....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts