Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I caught the riding bug. I had a Honda Helix for a few months before moving up. So glad I did.

First time riding a gear bike was the Versys off the dealers lot. Traded in the Helix - and spent the next 45 minutes figuring the gears out before making the 45 min ride home.

That was last Friday. This Friday/Sat I completed the MSF course. Now I just want to ride.

Love the bike - looking forward to many, many miles on the Versys.

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome: From Norwalk CA.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
:welcome: Nice step up isn't it? After a multi-year dry spell without two wheels I began riding again on a Kymco Xciting 500 scooter. After a year or so, I traded it for a Versys and couldn't be happier. Well, actually I suppose I could be happier but then I don't have any rich relatives to inherit from. :D

I haven't looked back since and haven't quite figured out why I stopped riding in the first place - beyond being convinced, while living in Tampa, FL, that every senior citizen in the area was out to get me! I must be older and wiser now. ;)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'm up the big road from you aways. Have fun on the V - you've got Malibu's canyons at your doorstep. Don't get too cocky as you get some miles on it - this quiet beast can bite your @ss if you don't show it respect. Ride safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts