Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like a lot of people I debadged my bike. I am going to make some new decals though and have been playing around wiht some ideas and wanted feedback.

The masking tape on the bike is to give me a rough idea of where the transitions in edges are.

No. 1

No. 2

No. 3

No. 4

Added more in a new post down page.

Thanks. Les

·
Registered
79 Posts
I like it blank, the most I have thought of doing if I can find any is maybe some old bomber plane nose art...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's four more...

No. 5

No. 6

No. 7

No. 8

Personally I am liking DUKAWI & The Dakar dude...

L,DFW

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hehe, does the wife know you have the bike in the house.....lol
Well spotted - she's out of town, but used to that kind of behaviour!

The dining room is the perfect shop - cool, well lit, stocked fridge, music, comfortable chairs, bedroom for naps, shower etc etc There's something really cool about getting that rubbery/gasoline bike shop smell in your house!

Les

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think I might have a decal made using my forum name, "Nortasaki", made like that of the Norton. Where can I find a custom decal maker?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you can find the Norton logo in an .EPS or Illustrator format I will have a stab at it for you.

Les

·
Registered
81 Posts
The WTF is brilliant! My friends all call my bike a Kawasaki What the F*ck cause it's not anything but everything at once. I have been flirting with personalizing the decals on mine as well and I might incorporate that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The familiar Norton trademark first appeared on the 1914 catalogue but was not used on the tanks until 1915. It was designed by Pa Norton and his oldest daughter Ethel who was an art student.

I'll have to get one of my computer guru buddies to help me with the EPS or Illustrator format.
Thanks for offering to do this. Nortasaki

1 - 20 of 26 Posts