Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to order a Ermax hugger and can't decide on color.
My visualization skills haven't been working on this one. Every time I look at the bike I am back and forth between black and matching.
Just curious what most have gone with given a choice.
:stickpoke:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a black Ermax hugger, but my bike is black.
A friend of mine has the red bike like yours and that has black as well

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
I have the PowerBronze Hugger thought about painting it the same as the bike. But just left it black and i'm glad i did.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yellow 2010 with the yellow/silver pyramid hugger. Looks great and fits like a glove.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
My "09" with a 'skidmarx' Hugger.
I went with 'matching the swing-arm'.
I don't see it much and am happy with the results. The paint is Factory Ducati silver and was free as the shop had some left-over from painting a Ducati 1098!
A good match and free is always good:thumb:.
hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Mine is the Skidmarx gloss black version and I left it that color to make it as unobtrusive as possible. With the Givi V35 bags mounted it's hardly noticeable at all and I like that. It's there to do a job (in my opinion) and not to show itself off. The bike is proud enough of itself already. I don't want it to become arrogant. :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
My "09" with a 'skidmarx' Hugger.
I went with 'matching the swing-arm'.
I don't see it much and am happy with the results. The paint is Factory Ducati silver and was free as the shop had some left-over from painting a Ducati 1098!
A good match and free is always good:thumb:.
hope this helps.
That looks great! How was the customer service from Streetfighters by Design? So far they haven't gotten back to me on price/availability.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah....sometimes they can be a little hard to get through to...but over all I'd say be patient.
I'd certainly do business with them again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts