Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the last nice days of the years in the 50s sunny and dry and I am grounded due to Bronchitis. I'd love to go for a ride BUT know the price I'd pay isn't worth it. :(

On the good side my doctor told me "Other than being sick as a dog you're in pretty good shape" :confused: Not to sure how to take that. I do know my BP was 118/80 not to bad for a old fart who's had a quid by-pass and then a stint.

Hopefully it'll still be nice next week and I'll feel like riding. There's a guy on a Versys I've started to see here around Urbana. not sure of the but it's a darker red and have Givi E21 bags on it. Only time I talked to him I was ride the KLR.

·
Banned
895 Posts
You just concentrate on getting yourself better because that bronchitis is a nasty thing to have, & if you start doing marathons'n'sky divin'n'snow skiing'n'stuff too soon the darned thing will linger around in your lungs for a
L O N G time!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You just concentrate on getting yourself better because that bronchitis is a nasty thing to have, & if you start doing marathons'n'sky divin'n'snow skiing'n'stuff too soon the darned thing will linger around in your lungs for a
L O N G time!
Glad I saw your post. I was close to having an attack of the stupids after a bud call to see if I wanted to go for a ride. I'm feel a bit better thanks to the drugs and lots of sleep so was ready to go when I read your post. You gave me a "Internet Doap Slap" so I said no and had a bowl of chicken soup and took a nap. :thumb:

My downfall has always been when I start feeling better I'm ready to rock n roll before I am truly well. :thumbdown:

·
Banned
895 Posts
Glad I saw your post. I was close to having an attack of the stupids after a bud call to see if I wanted to go for a ride. I'm feel a bit better thanks to the drugs and lots of sleep so was ready to go when I read your post. You gave me a "Internet Doap Slap" so I said no and had a bowl of chicken soup and took a nap. :thumb:

My downfall has always been when I start feeling better I'm ready to rock n roll before I am truly well. :thumbdown:
Glad I could be of help Mr Time!!!:eek:

If you are taking antibiotics then no alcohol & make sure you finish the course.
lf you aren't on antibiotics then change your doctor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts