Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crappy pic but you get the drift..

The MotoWorks stuff is awesome..My foor pegs have not showed up yet that is why the carriage bolts..This thing is so comfy now it is like a cruiser bike..

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Yep i couldn't do a long ride without my motowerk highway peg mounts and rivcco pegs.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scored a used Yoshi system on Ebay for 120$ perfect condition..

Pazzo knock off levers installed, rear saddleman bag, All the Motoworks stuff..

This bike just gets better..I do not want to say this is my favorite bike in 40+ years of riding but it just might be..

The R1 sits and the Vegas also..But all of these bikes have a different use.

·
Super Moderator
19,152 Posts
Scored a used Yoshi system on Ebay for 120$ perfect condition..

Pazzo knock off levers installed, rear saddleman bag, All the Motoworks stuff..

This bike just gets better..I do not want to say this is my favorite bike in 40+ years of riding but it just might be..

The R1 sits and the Vegas also..But all of these bikes have a different use.
Are you ever IN LUCK! :thumb:

All you gotta do for an R1 shock is to REMOVE it...!

;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The saddleman tail bag is the 9 inch one not the 12 inch, I removed my grab handles for it to fit, if you do not want to remove them order the 12 inch one..I have zip tied it in a few places under the rear seat to hold the mounting plate from moving rearward..Then I took a bit of Memory foam rolled it up , wrapped a towel around it and am using it as a lower back support..works great..I cut the seat down a week ago and made it flat..Sorry did not take pics, I do that to all my sport bikes with a 36 grit disc on a 7 inch air grinder, then staple the cover back on..All sport bike seats push you forward and are not truly flat. All the Versys seat needs is to be flat and less padding.

The exhaust is great. I took the baffle out and it is just right for me..I do not think any exhaust modification is going to really increase power enough to tell on this bike..It looks great and was priced right..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Installed Iridium plugs today, Blocked off valve cover, rerouted crank case breather, installed heated grips, hard wired GPS and radar detector. Removed secondaries..Just about done with mods..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts