Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought mullets were coming back in style! Thats what they told me. But fewer and fewer riders have them. In fact many people are shaving their heads? It takes a good year + to grow a mullet but I am having second and third thoughts? :confused: :censored:

·
Registered
774 Posts
Don't be the trend, set the trend.

I keep telling my kids how cool I am but the rest of the world just isn't there yet.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
If you truly have a mullet get a pic taken with your Verseys and you in the same pic.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't be the trend, set the trend.

I keep telling my kids how cool I am but the rest of the world just isn't there yet.
If you truly have a mullet get a pic taken with your Verseys and you in the same pic.
Thank you Kern74! That is sound advice and I need to remember that! :thumb:

Hawhshot99 I will post a pic sometime and yes I have a Mull and a 2010 V black and silver! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I haven't changed in years (excepting hair color) and find that I go in and out of style on a regular basis. I have had two pony tails on the front of my face for decades (sometimes viking sometimes pirate). In fact when you look at my grandparent's wedding picture from 1918 I was at the height of fashion. I figure if they don't like the way I look I won't like the way they think.

·
Registered
623 Posts
you know... MTS is serious about this... and I didn't realize that... till now...

so here's a link that may help the mullet heads amongst us...

it's called, "rate my mullet"... surprisingly...

http://www.ratemymullet.com/

lucky bastage is getting married though! Well, I can tell you, I use like a #2 blade and clip my hair very very short. It's convenient! what can I say? I don't like to sweat!

But every time I tell my lady friends that my short hair is "seck say"... they immediately say "no it's not"... I mean there's no hesitation there... none... at all...

;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know... MTS is serious about this... and I didn't realize that... till now...

so here's a link that may help the mullet heads amongst us...

it's called, "rate my mullet"... surprisingly...

http://www.ratemymullet.com/

lucky bastage is getting married though! Well, I can tell you, I use like a #2 blade and clip my hair very very short. It's convenient! what can I say? I don't like to sweat!

But every time I tell my lady friends that my short hair is "seck say"... they immediately say "no it's not"... I mean there's no hesitation there... none... at all...

;)

Nice site! Dude do a mull! Chicks really do like them! Oh there is a few that always say they don't, but deep down I think they do!

I just think I'm ready for a change. I cute my big mull down to a mini mull and am thinking its time to let go! And a person gets older. :eek:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Well it's not like chopping your foot off. Your hair will (maybe) grow back. However, you'll probably need to get a smaller helmet if you do go for the trim....

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it's not like chopping your foot off. Your hair will (maybe) grow back. However, you'll probably need to get a smaller helmet if you do go for the trim....
Excellent point! I'm going in next week and getting a normal hair cut! Good buy Mull!
Don't need a new helmet though and I hope this will deflate my ego and shrink my head. No more thinking I'm different or cool cause I have a Mull. :thumb: That website showed how uncool it is! Its not the 80's and I'm not twenty anymore! :thumb:

Thanks for all the feed back! :thumb: :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Excellent point! I'm going in next week and getting a normal hair cut! Good buy Mull!
Don't need a new helmet though and I hope this will deflate my ego and shrink my head. No more thinking I'm different or cool cause I have a Mull. :thumb: That website showed how uncool it is! Its not the 80's and I'm not twenty anymore! :thumb:

Thanks for all the feed back! :thumb: :D
hahaha ya got it brother without a Mull ;) we're gonna need pic though... to verify ;)

·
Registered
901 Posts
Be glad you have enough hair to grow a mullet...some of use are follicley challenged...:(

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Be glad you have enough hair to grow a mullet...some of use are follicley challenged...:(
You are not follicley challenged, your aerodynamic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts