Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno. Freezing fog sucked this morning, and I expect more of it tomorrow morning.

Kind of a pointless post, but it's on my mind.

I figured out how to change the stupid signature!!!

·
Premium Member
7,772 Posts
Well, people living in cold countries complain about fog, cold, and people living in tropical countries complain about sun and rain..what else do we not complain....:laugh:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... I'm back to complain.

I drove the car. The idea of riding while fog was freezing to the road surface was just too much for me, so I drove.

As it turns out, the weather guessers got it wrong. It only got down to 41°f, not 31°. Still foggy, though.

I'm not fond of driving cars anymore. Kinda weird, huh?

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
ya same here.....21*F in the morning + a ton of rain all day = stupid people on the road and bad road conditions so to the truck it is :( kinda sucks going from >40mpg to <10mpg , but getting to and from work safely is better then saving a few bucks on fuel

·
Administrator
9,039 Posts
Yeah... I'm back to complain.

I drove the car. The idea of riding while fog was freezing to the road surface was just too much for me, so I drove.

As it turns out, the weather guessers got it wrong. It only got down to 41°f, not 31°. Still foggy, though.

I'm not fond of driving cars anymore. Kinda weird, huh?

Anytime you have a problem, feel free to post a question, as in all likelihood there are 10 more members with the same issue, but feel it may be a stupid question to ask, most questions asked aren't dumb, every once in a while some people keep asking the same question, even after several answers have been given,especially if it is the same member, when that happens the ignore list can be handy. Most setting info is in the stickies of member introductions.And when they aren't I add them!https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/218687-edit-avatar-signature-email-password-options-ignore-list.html

·
Registered
81 Posts
GREAT weather here in Florence, AZ, altho', at 61F - a MITE CHILLY!
Rub it in fasteddie!:grin2: Hovering from 1 to 0 for now here in Chase. We're expecting a short cold snap with highs of -6 and lows of -10 for a couple days, then back up to +5 again. I'll be on 4 wheels until late February or early March. Sucks to be me!:crying:

·
Registered
434 Posts
102F. here yesterday, but down to only 93F. today and I cannot see the opposite side of the valley because of the heat haze or bushfire smoke.
I wish it would cool down so that I could go for a ride.>:)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anytime you have a problem, feel free to post a question, as in all likelihood there are 10 more members with the same issue, but feel it may be a stupid question to ask, most questions asked aren't dumb, every once in a while some people keep asking the same question, even after several answers have been given,especially if it is the same member, when that happens the ignore list can be handy. Most setting info is in the stickies of member introductions.And when they aren't I add them!https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/218687-edit-avatar-signature-email-password-options-ignore-list.html
I'm... Not quite sure what you mean by this. Am I being annoying posting about my conflicted thoughts and you're telling everyone how they can ignore me, or have I competed missed your point?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh! I think you might have been referring to my signature? I use tapatalk, and it's had this dumb signature since I started and never had time to find the setting to turn it off.

I switched it to what you saw and forgot about it.

I turned it off now.

·
Administrator
9,039 Posts
I'm... Not quite sure what you mean by this. Am I being annoying posting about my conflicted thoughts and you're telling everyone how they can ignore me, or have I competed missed your point?

Every once in a while someone points out a problem they are having, I remember how frustrating and time consuming it was just trying to find how to post in line photos. Once I found out from Gigitt , I made several links and it is now part of my welcome :welcome:https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-valuable-links-wizard-member-intro.html format .

Oh! I think you might have been referring to my signature? I use tapatalk, and it's had this dumb signature since I started and never had time to find the setting to turn it off.

I switched it to what you saw and forgot about it.

I turned it off now.
After your post I added another stuck thread in Member Introductions explaining the steps around changing this. Your post prompted me to make a How To So to be clear, your post has probably already helped others, I would have never thought of adding this step for others.:thanx:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts