Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
One question I would like to ask about such as it appears, excellent products that improve and benefit vehicles, why do that not come out stock standard from manufacturer?

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
That's Thermo-Bob™, with an "o"... :thumb:
Thanks, I'm usally half asleep when i'm on the forum. So sometimes the spelling is a little off. But i kinda like Therma-Bob better.:D

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You sure move fast, Weljo.

It's an interesting concept. Let us know how it works out.

Cheers.
"If you snooze you lose" ;) If i see something i like i snap it up. My brother thinks i'm nuts he's already getting on to me for filling up his closet with stuff again. Heres some of the last batch i ordered while i was in puerto rico from June till October

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your one sad puppy, lol
Well then i guess i shouldn't tell you i ordered the Elephant Ears too. Just in case because you just never know.:D :yeahsmile:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the heck would you want elephant ears for in your warmer riding conditions???
Texas is not always hot. The day i bought my bike it was 25 degrees and in jan. or feb. we got 14 inches of snow at our house. Texas is windy and whens its cold you get chilled to the bone. I've got winter gloves but with these i can use a thinner glove and keep them dry. And one day i want to take a ride to canada so i want to be prepared for anything. Just in case Because you just never know.:cheers:

·
Registered
499 Posts
"If you snooze you lose" ;) If i see something i like i snap it up. My brother thinks i'm nuts he's already getting on to me for filling up his closet with stuff again. Heres some of the last batch i ordered while i was in puerto rico from June till October
Awesome! I'm just imagining all of that stuff on your bike ... and it growing larger and larger. :thumb:

Well then i guess i shouldn't tell you i ordered the Elephant Ears too. Just in case because you just never know.:D :yeahsmile:
Where did you buy yours?

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome! I'm just imagining all of that stuff on your bike ... and it growing larger and larger. :thumb:

Where did you buy yours?
Amazon.com at the link below. All that stuff was on the bike before the bbq run.:D

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I knew there was a word for it:

Oniomania

First step is admitting you have a problem. :D

(Just kidding, of course)
No problem here. Everything i have for the bike has been a well thought out process and what has been ordered has a necessary purpose. Well i'm not so sure about the Gremlim Bell. (But just in case Because you just never know..):devil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts