Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just not fair. :blah::blah:

Only had 4 quick chances to take my V out so far. So at the moment my clock is sitting at only 103km (64m).

I wake up very early in the morning thinking about riding... only hear the wind and rain outside. :( So the car it is :(:(

Organized a nice ride for this weekend around the Cape Point area in Cape Town... but it all depends on the weather. Was going to go through to Simonstown, Scarborough, SoetWater, Ou Kaapse Weg, so great scenery around the mountain, some twisties, and the ocean on the other side (see high level from GE attached). But now the weather report can't decide whether it is just overcast or if it is raining. :stickpoke:

BRING ON SUMMER!
...<sigh>

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Damn Bob, you know what i'd do to ride there in the Cape...;) The summers almost there i believe:D and the Winters also nearly here...There the bike goes to the garage for the next 6 months :(

·
Registered
164 Posts
We could use the rain and a break from 100 degree days, I'm getting too old for this stuff!

·
Registered
530 Posts
You can have the rain we are getting - seems like every day at around 3:00 we are getting drenched. I just ride in the rain - what can you do.

·
Registered
272 Posts
not to rub it in but I will , here in Victoria we have had maybe two days of rain for the last 2 months? temperature has been about 11-23 deg (thats not in Fht)

also hows the Fish n' Chip at Monte Vista ?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also hows the Fish n' Chip at Monte Vista ?
lol, best fish and chips shop I found in a 20km radius actually ;) When you walk in it looks a bit greasy, but hey, that's how a REAL fish and chips shop should look :D Grew up in Monte Vista, now work just over the bridge from the area, so I sometimes go and pick up some before hitting the highway home.

Had high hopes for no rain this morning, no luck, V stayed in garage. High for today is 15 celcius. Weekend weather report still sounding iffy for a good ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts