Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I aren't really 'football fans', but we headed to my brother's place last night for the "BIG" game, some beers, some eats....

Well at least the beers and eats were good - the game...? - not so much!:sleeping:

I usually enjoy watching the Super Bowl for the imaginative ads, as well the half-time show, but UNLESS I MISSED SOMETHING..., it was missing on ALL THREE COUNTS!

Was it just ME, or did any of the rest of you come to the same conclusions?

I wonder how much the ads will sell for for Super Bowl LIV next year...?

:confused:

·
Registered
533 Posts
It wasn't just you. It was the most boring Super Bowl ever! Unless you were a Patriots fan and enjoyed their celebration at the end, it was a real snoozer.

After all the exciting playoff games leading up to this, it was a huge letdown!

But yes, the food and drink with friends was exceptional!

·
Registered
445 Posts
As always Fast Eddie, you are spot on. While it was quality football; it did not have much excitement. And yes, I thought the commercials were very poor. I did not pay that much attention to the commercials, but GMA replayed some this morning and they looked just as poor the second time. Sure wish the hispanic channel would bring back Moto GP. Oh wait, we only have antenna TV now (and one channel did not work so I watched the game on my computer). Never mind.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Was I the only one who noticed that Hyundai's sales program was only one level of hell above regular car sales?

The game was on in the break room at work. I got as far as the "hitting a defenseless player" call and walked out. National Snowflake League

·
Registered
4,648 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
CNN reporting democrats found 11 extra points for the LA Rams in Broward county.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts