·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE REAL PROBLEM WITH OUR PRESENT GOVERNMENT:
The folks who are getting free stuff,
Don’t like the folks who are paying for the free stuff,
Because the folks who are paying for the free stuff,
Can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.And, The folks who are paying for the free stuff,
Want the free stuff to stop.
And the folks who are getting the free stuff,
Want even MORE free stuff on top of the free stuff they’re getting already!

Now….. The people who are forcing people to PAY for the free stuff,
Have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff,
That the people who are PAYING for the free stuff,
Are being mean, prejudiced and racist.

So …. the people who are GETTING the free stuff,
Have been convinced they need to HATE the people who are PAYING for the free stuff because they are selfish. And they are promised more free stuff if they will vote for the people who force the people who pay for the free stuff to give them even more free stuff.

·
Registered
180 Posts
unfortunately giving away that "free stuff" or money is actually one of the most effective ways the government can spend our tax money because instead of going into ur savings account it gets spent. Now there is a major issue with this system and that is people using this money to buy illegal things like drugs. If we stop that or better yet legalize pot we can not only tax the **** outta that money but also create jobs by having farmers grow it and people sell it. Legal money going back to tax paying americans, not crime committing mexicans.

So in short, giving money away to poor people creates jobs which means u have a job which also creates more opportunity for people on the edge, good people who want to work but dont have jobs.

Or if you want things ur way, we would have to kill everyone without a job or they would just start robbing you.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Its all about balance...

I'm all for helping out out fellow man down on his luck but lets face it its gotten out of hand...

I'd prefer my money in my savings account.....that way I'm not a burden on my grand kids when I retire....The government can't run the post office.....

Cut taxes so business can hire people they will spend more money because they have a job!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts