1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
I do have a couple of degree's in photography and I have learned that it is a major form of comunication.
Just like verbal talk, photo's communicate so much information. Some could be BS, some are funny stories
in themselves. It is how I have learned to share information, visually.

https://tomedison.smugmug.com/frame/slideshow?key=t3h8Qd&autoStart=1&captions=0&navigation=0&playButton=0&randomize=0&speed=2&transition=none&clickable=1
I think you misunderstood, that link doesn't work comes up 404 page not found. The last one does work. Thanks for posting. Reminds me of a small town where I grew up, everyone got involved, lots of beautiful horses, I can say I never saw logs like that ever. The old John Deere , military also not in my community. I think what they say a picture is worth a 1000 words is a understatement .

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you misunderstood, that link doesn't work comes up 404 page not found. The last one does work. Thanks for posting. Reminds me of a small town where I grew up, everyone got involved, lots of beautiful horses, I can say I never saw logs like that ever. The old John Deere , military also not in my community. I think what they say a picture is worth a 1000 words is a understatement .
Thanks wiz, I corrected the link on the intial post. It is a great parade, about a hour and half long. Those 3 log loads are rare these days.
More military than I've seen in the past. Always lot's of John Deere's. A lot of local pride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts