Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just returned from a lovely two week holiday in a villa with the wife and kids on Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands. Constant 85deg F and wall to wall sun :cool:. But in the whole two weeks I saw not one bike - a few scooters, OK, but not proper bikes. Very odd and such a shame because there is no traffic - anywhere - and perfectly smooth blacktop roads to die for. Probably reminds you guys in the US of roads in Arizona, sure does me...

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm not a my home computer or I would attach a couple pictures from the Painted Desert up on the Navajo Nation. You're right, eerily similar.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Beautiful roads but who took all the trees? :D

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I believe I've decided that my next job will be tree-counter for the government of the Canary Islands. I think I could handle that. Let's see - ah, there's one! :D

Someone else can apply for the pavement smoothness evaluator's position. ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe I've decided that my next job will be tree-counter for the government of the Canary Islands. I think I could handle that. Let's see - ah, there's one! :D

Someone else can apply for the pavement smoothness evaluator's position. ;)
Pavement smoothness evaluator?? That'll be me then....! :D

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I'll oversee you knott heads! Make sure its done right! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'll oversee you knott heads! Make sure its done right! :thumb:
Let's see. That will be one person watching two people doing nothing. Sounds like a good plan to me. :thumb:

Perhaps we'll start a trend. Then again, probably not; I think the Federal government already had a death grip on that work ethic. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts