Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Just found a photo of the Versys I could not get over, so I bought another.
I've grown so much since then.

This is the K75 I also should have never sold.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Josh, that Beemer is really nice. Post up some pics of the new addition.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As soon as I make the deal with the builder/owner I'll give the info. This guy does beautiful work. It will take 6 weeks to complete the build.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

This is the before picture of a 1987 k75c I just purchased . The bike is in perfect condition in it's present form. Will be making changes to the seat, radiator shroud, suspension ,wheels, exhaust, headlights and handlebars to name a few. Will post when complete.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wow that's beautiful. Looks like the front end off of a Bandit or at least it's front splash guard.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow that's beautiful. Looks like the front end off of a Bandit or at least it's front splash guard.
Yes, pretty cool. I think those lower chin spoilers were originally made for the S version. I have learned to love the look of the boxey k75 without the spoiler and have chosen not to add one. Can do it later on if I change mind. I thought it would be interesting to add a form of a skid plate down there but we are already dialed in to do so many more important modifications I don't want to throw to much on at once. Larry from Specialks.net is very excited to get started and so am I. I will get the new bike sometime in Feb/March. which is perfect for me. Still love my V though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The folks over at K11OG would love to see the final result. It's a great site that is mainly K1100's but does tend to drift into K100's and K75's as they are very closely related and lot's of members have either, or both.

http://www.k11og.org/

Good luck with the project!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts